Chat Bots: Conversational Commerce
- PCI Compliance
- Conversational Commerce
- Could be next data point to go mainstream - see existing companies (there are more than this): http://www.sizestream.com/ https://www.bodylabs.com/ http://www.oaklabs.is/ http://memorymirror.com/ http://fits.me/ http://bodymetrics.com/
- You’ll give companies access to this data all the time
- You’ll try on clothes in VR - see yourself and how you look in them
- Eventually, most clothing will be on demand and therefore perfectly tailored - you won’t be trying on sizes, you’ll simply be seeing different designs/colors/sizes on yourself.
- Could revolutionize clothing design
- Cost, brand etc will be tied up with quality, speed, and other factors.
- In fact there may just be local clothes printing stations: http://www.electroloom.com/
Gaming and virtual communities
- You’ll play games as yourself
- Health and fitness data will be updated in real time
- You’ll improve your personal fitness to be more competitive in games
- Many games will become incredibly physically competitive
- Different body types will find different roles in each game
- Imagine playing Madden with your squad. So sick.
Comprehensive body scans could eventually be covered by health insurance
- Virtual health will get easier (benefits of virtual health have already been covered at length by many https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-virtual-health)
- Insurance companies are already incentivizing good health habits (and this will go further with more tracking)
- Scan could be much more in depth than at home tools
- We will likely see more hardware and software available for providing real time updates to healthcare providers.
- Some of these devices/software will double for providing updates to other channels (games etc, since some of these channels will only accept data from more “official” data collection methods)
- Anomalies in data could trigger notifications and healthcare providers will be the ones requesting appointments (mostly virtual) instead of the other way around http://diatribe.org/google-secures-patent-glucose-sensing-contact-lens
- Only dating sites that use verified body data will be considered legit
- Obviously, this will be in VR
Body data as become unique identifiers
- We already use fingerprints for payments
- Eye scans are in progress
- Could be a series of other body data
- We’ll have the ability to sell our body data
- Verified achievements http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/04/15/super-mario-bros-world-record-heart-monitor/
Body data as a personal asset
Body data security
Check out your personal Google Maps profile!